Thank you for your patience as we have been working hard to come up with a plan for reopening safely. Many of our providers are opening their practices starting May 1st. Be on the lookout for individual emails from your providers for exact details per practitioner.
We are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe and supported at New Moon. We are considered an Essential Business as “Allied Health Care Professionals” according to Governor Evers’ Safer at Home orders. We are following CDC and our professional guidelines upon returning to our work and clinic.
Please read carefully before coming to your appointments and contact us with any questions you might have!
· Please wait in your car until your appointment time. Our reception area will temporarily be out of use, other than to enter the clinic.
· Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and/or wash your hands. We will have hand sanitizer on the shelf next to the door for you.
· You do not need to take off your shoes upon entering.
· Please wear a mask to your appointment if you have one.
· Please do not bring other people to your appointments and/or have them wait in the car until you are finished.
· Please only bring your child/children if they have an appointment with a provider at New Moon.
· If you have symptoms such as a fever, sore throat, or cough please cancel your appointment. We will not be charging cancellation fees at this time.
How we have prepared and what to expect when returning to New Moon
· We have put all seating 6 feet apart and taken many of our upholstered chairs out of treatment rooms for the time being.
· We have put away all items such as magazines, oracle cards, kids toys, etc in an effort to keep exposure down via items that people often touch.
· We have removed self-serve water and tea, and instead have individual water bottles in the reception area for you.
· After each patient, we will be wiping down the end tables, door knobs, chairs, the bathroom sink, faucet and toilet, and generally keeping our treatment rooms and clinic clean and well-sanitized.
· We will be washing our hands between appointments and using hand sanitizer frequently.
· We will be wearing a face mask during all appointments.
· We will be continuing to wash sheets, pillow cases and blankets in between patients.
· We will be running air purifiers in the reception area and treatment rooms that are in use.
· We will be working staggered schedules and seeing fewer patients and clients to minimize overcrowding in the reception, hallway, and bathroom areas.
· We will be limiting our intake time with patients to reduce face-to-face exposure and interaction. Some communications may occur before your appointments via email, text, or phone calls.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information. It is very important to us that you feel safe and comfortable when coming in for your appointments.
Sending abundant health and support to all!
Shannon, Julie & The New Moon Wellness Collective
If you would like to email your practitioner directly for more information or to purchase a gift certificate, please click on their name below.